Monday 20 September 2010

Research into the BFI

During my research I looked at the BFI film festival website to look for more research on urban realist short films. http://www.bfi.org.uk/lff/films/short_cuts_animation/1058. In this website there are so many films with different type of genre. I looked at this website in my media class briefly but I thought that I had to go into greater research as there are films that I would like to see. A I was researching I came across an urban realist short film that only last 15minutes. It is called 'London calling'. This is a short urban realist film that I would like to see as I am going to be attending the festival. Going to the festival is a great opportunity for me to experience the different kind of short film genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment