Thursday 16 September 2010

What film would you prefer to watch?



Bullet boy:26 Star Wars: 6 Scary movie2: 2 The life of mammals:1 paranormal activity: 15


To make my short film a success I had to find out what kind of films/movies people really enjoy. So I asked 50 people what kind of movie/film they would prefer to watch and here are the results. A staggering 26 people decided to pick bullet boy, 6 people picked Star Wars, 3 people picked Scary Movie 2, only 1 person picked The life of mammals and a promising 15 people picked paranormal activity. As you can see from the graph bullet boy takes up half of the graph. This is very good for me because Bullet boy is a urban realist genre and from this data it gioves me confidence in picking the genre urban realist because a lot of people tend to like it. I asked the people why they wouldn't choose The life of mammals and the majority of them said that compared to the other films/movies this is by far the most boring one. I asked them also why they would go for Paranormal Activity and Bullet boy and the response I got back was that these two films are very interesting because they can relate tot. They said that Paranormal Activity is a film that gets a lot of the audience very edgy and that what they expect from a horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment