Wednesday 9 February 2011

Working on evaluation

In this lesson I am working on my evaluation. In the evaluation I have to answer four questions and put it into a powerpoint presentation. I got advice from my teachers that the best way to do it is to put minimal text in it and make it as visual as possible, this is what will get me the top marks. In each slide I have answered each question and have put an audio in them. Part of the evaluation is that I had to put and audio where I explain what is going on in the slides. I have added some of the audio into some of the slides however there has seemes to be a problem with the microphones because it s very hard for me to hear my voice when I play back the audio. I have used the schools microphones which has not been too much help since there are a lot of background noices. My teacher has given me a microphone from her house which is a relief for me since it is better and it is much more easier for me to hear myself when I play back the audio. There also has been another problem, the microphone does not work on all computers which meant that I had to keep switching computers to see if the microphone would work on that computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment